GIFT The Tee-tO-Bag Experience (NDC)
This variant is currently sold out
Want to be the best gift-giver?
Give that special someone (or yourself even!) the gift of sentiment and experience. Using their own preloved t-shirt brought from home, they will get to contribute to our circular sustainability efforts by refurbishing their old tees into a tote bag.
Surely a gift that's one to remember.
- Upon receiving your order, we will get in touch with you via WhatsApp text or Email
- On the day of the session, the recipient will simply share with us the order number and we'll guide them through the process.
- Design and assemble your tee bag in 1-1.5 hours, and collect a week later after we make the finishing touches!
- Conducted at our MAKE Studio at National Design Centre #03-05.
- All participants are required to bring their own t-shirts.
- Any questions? Feel free to chat with us or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
An extension of _/\/\/\ake, _/\/\/\ake O is a circular initiative started to encourage consumers to give pre-loved products a fresh breath of life while closing the loop of excess production. Using off-cuts, repair and upcycling techniques, we introduce new methods to reduce waste and extend the lifespan of existing resources.
Read more about _/\/\/\ake O here.